Penflex 700 Series corrugated hose is a high quality general purpose industrial hose. It is manufactured from a cylindrical tube formed from rolled strip and joined at the seam by butt welding. Impressed into this tube is a corrugated annular profile. Our manufacturing process produces long lengths, which are packaged in standard cartons or as braided hose-on-reels.
We make thin, medium and heavy wall 700 Series hose to meet different application criteria. Heavier wall thicknesses provide for easier welding and longer resistance to chemical corrosion, while thinner wall thicknesses require less force to bend.
700 Series is produced and stocked in many pressure classes and configurations in these alloys: 304, 321, 316L, Monel™ 400, Hastelloy™ C276, Inconel™ 625, and Bronze. Other alloys available include Iconel™ 600, Incoloy™ 825, and AL6XN™.
Furthermore, Penflex single and double braided 700 Series sizes 2 ½” to 12” comply with DNV GL standards pertaining to metal hose.
- DNV GL rules for classification: Ships Pt. 4 Ch. 6 Piping Systems
- DNV GL offshore standards (OS): DNVGL-OS-D101 Marine machinery systems and equipment
- DNV GL class programmes (CP): DNVGL-CP-0184 Flexible hoses with permanent fitted couplings
For technical specifications on 700 Series hoses, follow the links below.
- 721 & 716 Standard Pitch 321 &316L Hose & Braid (Imperial)
- 721 & 716 Standard Pitch 321 &316L Hose & Braid (Metric)
- 740 Monel™ 400 Hose & Braid (Imperial)
- 740 Monel™ 400 Hose & Braid (Metric)
- 776 Hastelloy™ C276 Hose & Braid (Imperial)
- 776 Hastelloy™ C276 Hose & Braid (Metric)
- 625 Inconel™ 625 Hose & Braid (Imperial)
- 625 Inconel™ 625 Hose & Braid (Metric)
- 794 Bronze Hose & Braid (Imperial)
- 794 Bronze Hose & Braid (Metric)